Planning a wedding in Connecticut (CT), but aren’t sure which venue to choose? Luckily, there are a ton of gorgeous wedding venues in CT to choose from, because the state has some beautiful scenery. We’re here to help you choose the best one for you, and have put together a list of the six best wedding venues in CT.
Saint Clements Castle & Marina
Location: 1931 Portland-Cobalt Rd. Portland, CT 06480 P.O. Box 427
Contact: (860) 342-0593 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- This location is located on over 90 acres in the Connecticut River Valley — the perfect location for a wedding! The estate overlooks one mile of the CT river.
- The Saint Clements Castle actually began with 16th century castles of Europe. A New York architect, Sidney Algernon Bell, incorporated several features of these castles into the manor house.
The Barns at Wesleyan Hills | CT Wedding Group
Location: 616 Long Hill Rd. Middletown, CT 06457
Contact: (860) 347-7171 | email@example.com
- The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is a venue that is a part of the CT Wedding Group.
- The CT Wedding Group is a team of passionate people in Connecticut that works with you and your family on all of the details of your wedding.
Location: 215 Roosevelt Dr. Monroe, CT 06468
Contact: (203) 261-0915
- The Waterview is tucked away by the quiet shores of Lake Zoar in Monroe, CT.
- A 44,000 square foot facility
- Nestled between two romantic gardens
- Includes two private ballrooms with crystal chandeliers, marble dance floors, fireplaces, and floor to ceiling waterfront views
- 13 secluded acres
- Private kitchen and bar for your event
- A team of culinary and event professionals
- Almost 30 years of experience in the Connecticut events business
Location: 29 Schoolground Rd. Branford, CT 06405
Contact: (302) 481-6577
- In the New Haven, CT area
- A CT wedding venue for wedding receptions, banquets, corporate events, or any special occasion
- Intimate garden wedding at Café Allegre
- A European Country manor
- Includes a grand staircase under Austrian Crystal chandeliers
- Marble dance floor
- Chef Silvio’s signature cuisine from his restaurant Café Allegre
The Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill
Location: 421 Wadsworth St. Middletown, CT 06457
Contact: (860) 347-1064 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A beautiful mansion
- Freedom to choose your own vendors and design your wedding
- Only host one wedding a day — you can choose the hours that work best for you and determine how you want to use the spce
- The Mansion can seat 200 people for a sit-down dinner. If you have more than 200 guests, a tent is required for the patio
- Ceremonies can be held anywhere on the property — the most popular places are the patio, lawn, and tennis pavilion
- They are air-conditioned, handicap accessible, have a full-service commercial kitchen, sufficient parking, and plenty of restrooms
Hartford Society Room
Location: 31 Pratt St. Hartford, CT 06103
Contact: (860) 524-0796
- The Society Ballroom gives you grand marble columns leading to a muraled ceiling, about 35 feet above the dance floor
- The staircase comes down from the 3,000 square foot balcony
- It gives a “Great Gatsby” vibe
- The venue comes with its own chef and banquet catering staff